Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another Update on the "Taking Care of Financial Business" Challenge

Here's my update - I've done NOTHING to work towards completing this challenge. For some reason, there is so much about financial literacy, financial obligations, and financial planning that I just find so daunting. Therefore, my tendency is to procrastinate on these tasks to no end. I am getting out my coupons right now and am going to finish organizing them before I do anything else. It is hard to take advantage of weekly deals and to have my shopping lists together if I can't even find the coupons I need when I need them. Actually, I am going to do a little web search right now on coupon organization to see if there is anything that really speaks to me. I think I need a little help.

No comments: