Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things to Do...

I've always been a fan of "things to do" lists, and although I am trying to break myself of the habit of creating these long lists and then feeling disappointed when I don't get everything done on any given day... I'm not quite ready to let go of the lists just yet. So here's a list of things I am going to do to simplify my life, hopefully within the next year.

1. Finish school 
2. Donate or sell about 50% of my belongings
3. Begin to work the steps of the Your Money or Your Life plan to financial independence
4. Find a way to make money that allows me the time and freedom to pursue my passions and interests
5. Learn how to create and maintain a vegetable garden
6. Learn how to compost
7. Live according to the Compact and not purchase anything new, or at least cut my purchases of new things by 75%
8. Help develop the non-profit organization I am a part of 

More to follow... this is, obviously, only a start. Suggestions?

No comments: